I love to read, and books have been a constant companion to me through all stages of my life. I love being immersed in the story and feel like I truly know the characters and their struggles. I also love to learn new things or gain a better knowledge of something I already know a bit about and I love to share my thoughts on books.
The downside of being a book lover is that I can’t devote every waking hour to reading. I’d like to think that in my younger days, I did but with a family and responsibilities for my own business, the one thing I need more of is time. That’s why it’s extremely important that you know I’m only one lady! I don’t have a team to help me read, review, and write the book posts here on the blog. It’s all done by me and so I must be picky and think of my free time as time well spent.
Before you fill out the form below, I’d like you to know these things as well:
- If I’m interested in the book, I will reach out to arrange the delivery method.
- Filling out the form does NOT GUARANTEE a review will be given.
- If I say yes, please allow for a 60-day turnaround before you email asking about the book review/when you can see it, etc. Once it’s complete, I will send you the link and tag you on social.
- If I say yes, and the review requires a deadline, PLEASE for the love of chocolate and peanut butter, tell me in the comment section. I give you a space for it, use it up!
- My receiving the book also does NOT GUARANTEE a review. I really want to share the books I love because I know my audience. We’ve been together a long time, so I don’t want to break that trust.
- I will make every effort to give a review. Please know that review will be an honest one. (Unless I truly couldn’t finish it.)
- I will accept books in the following formats: Kindle, (Mobi or PDF), hardcover, and paperback. I really love to hold a book in my hands so I always aim for a hard copy over digital.
Thank you for taking the time to read and fill out this form. It’s my goal to make this process as easy as possible.