This is probably the first year in many that I won’t be spoiling myself for Mother’s Day. Don’t get me wrong, I love what my kids come up with for gifts, (especially now that they’re almost adults) but there’s something about pampering myself with a couple of “hey I deserve this because I pushed them all out/cut open on a table” gifts.
Maybe it’s just me but buying my own Mother’s Day gifts has always felt like a reward to myself for letting them live another year. However, since I’m putting my pocket book on pause this year, I thought I’d focus on you this Mother’s Day with these great Mother’s Day gifts you’re going to want for yourself.
this post contains affiliate links. If you purchase an item from this list, I may make a little commission. Purchases you make through my links help support this blog.
Know-it-all Nikki’s Top 10 Mother’s Day Gifts for 2018
1. Timolino Tazza Vacuum hot and cold beverage travel mug. (with loose leaf tea infuser)
2. GuruNanda Natural Mist USB Wall Plugin Diffuser
3. Class Mom a novel by Laurie Gelman (sooo funny!)
4. Book of the Month Club – Right now you can sign up your best mom friend and get a free month for yourself.
6. Snarky and Punny Tees by Kikarose
7. Instant Pot Pressure Cooker, Slow Cooker
8. The Dollar Shave Club – Trust me when I tell you a great razor at a fraction of the cost is NOT JUST FOR MEN.
9. Bathtub Caddy Tray (with book and wine holder)
There you have it, my favorite picks this year for Mother’s Day. Now go out and get yourself something special or send someone who needs a little hint this link!